Terms and Conditions
- Organizer reserves all rights to interpret/construe the terms and conditions.
- VIP and Platinum VIP visitor badge need to be purchased before 14 June 2024.
- Attendee visitor badge is free for pre-registered visitors by 14 June 2024. For those who register after 14 June 2024, the cost is $15.
- All visitor badges are valid for the personal use only during show dates and non-transferable.
- Visitor benefits will be sent to your pre-registered email in the form of electronic vouchers before the start of the exhibition. Please be sure to check your email.
- All vouchers can only be redeemed during show dates at the show venue. Vouchers have no name, cannot be found once lost, cannot exchange cash. Please keep the vouchers.
- The exhibition requires online real-name pre-registration and onsite real-name verification for admission.
- All visitors must carry original passport/identification (copy/e-version is invalid) for onsite real-name verification so as to enter the exhibition.
- International visitors and visitors from Hong Kong S.A.R., Macao S.A.R. and Taiwan China need to go to ‘Visitor Check-in Counter’ for onsite real-name verification when you first arrive the exhibition halls.
- Please note that your original passport/identification will be verified, and your photo will be taken when you first arrive the exhibition halls for onsite admission as required by local government.
- Please refer to the official website of CPHI & PMEC China 2024 for visiting dates and time. Dates and time are subject to change of local government requirement or force majeure.
Cancellation and Refund
- Your registration for the Event is irrevocable and you have no rights to cancel your registration and any registration fees you have paid will not be refunded.
- We do not refund except in certain circumstances when the entire Event is abandoned.
- Informa Markets reserves the right to the final explanation of all policies.
CPhI Customer Service <CPHIMarketing@imsinoexpo.com>